A year ago when she walked into a group environment she would have been reluctant to leave me - a year later she can’t wait to get me out of the door!
Yellow Submarine runs a variety of projects for adults living in Oxfordshire with mild or moderate learning disabilities and/or autism…
- The Compass Project (supported work experience in a friendly group environment)
- Stride (supports learners to transition from Compass to our Traineeship)
- Cafe Traineeships (within our social enterprise cafes)
- Monday Night Club (a weekly social club in Oxford)
- Tuesday Night Club (a weekly social club in Didcot)
- Wednesday Night Club (a weekly social club in Witney)
- Residential holidays (throughout the year)
- Adult Summer Day Activities (summer holidays only)
To refer a new member please complete our online form or give our office a call on 01865 236119 to find out more about our activities.