M did not look forward to school holidays as she would be bored. But since joining Yellow Submarine she looks forward to each trip and has had a great summer.
Yellow Submarine runs a variety of projects for adults living in Oxfordshire with mild or moderate learning disabilities and/or autism…
- Reach (new daytime project to help members achieve their goals and reach their full potential)
- Cafe Traineeships (within our social enterprise cafes)
- Monday Night Club (a weekly social club in Oxford)
- Tuesday Night Club (a weekly social club in Didcot)
- Wednesday Night Club (a weekly social club in Witney)
- Residential holidays (throughout the year)
- Adult Summer Day Activities (summer holidays only)
To refer a new member please complete our online form or give our office a call on 01865 236119 to find out more about our activities.