M did not look forward to school holidays as she would be bored. But since joining Yellow Submarine she looks forward to each trip and has had a great summer.
Please think of raising funds for us!! You can do this any way you choose, you can read how other people have already supported us or we can help you with a few ideas…
- Keep on running. We have charity spaces left for the Oxford Half Marathon, click here for more details.
- Nominate us to be your employer’s charity of the year.
- Take a collection box from us and put it in your office or local cafe/pub etc!
- Do you have access to anything through your work or friends that you might be able to give us that we could use in an auction?
- Bake a cake and sell slices at work!
If you are interested in fundraising for Yellow Submarine click here to check out all the different materials we have to support and inspire you.
If you wish to discuss an idea please contact Ella (email@example.com) or you can experiment now and set up your own fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving which will allow you to raise money for us online.