M did not look forward to school holidays as she would be bored. But since joining Yellow Submarine she looks forward to each trip and has had a great summer.
Important Notice Regarding Covid-19 – Lockdown Restrictions
With lockdown restrictions now in place across England, our current plans to support our members include the following; although these are under regular review:
- We will continue our remote support for members and their families; including online activities (open access, closed social clubs and small group sessions), remote Compass and 1:1 in-person support in response to need.
- Trainees will be supported remotely through online lessons and regular pastoral support.
- Our Oxford café will remain closed and this will be reviewed regularly.
- Our Witney café will also remain closed, and will reopen when it is possible to do so.
- Our online shop will remain open giving customers the opportunity to buy our Life Changing Bakes and other Yellow Submarine items.
Our staff team will generally be working from home – so our office will not be manned on a daily basis. If you need to get in touch with a member of the team you can find their details here – https://www.yellowsubmarine.org.uk/about-us/staff/
In need of support? Here’s some details of some local organisations who may be able to help – click here.
Keep safe and well,
The Yellow Submarine Team