M did not look forward to school holidays as she would be bored. But since joining Yellow Submarine she looks forward to each trip and has had a great summer.
Yellow Submarine runs a variety of projects for adults living in Oxfordshire with mild or moderate learning disabilities and/or autism…
- The Compass Project (supported work experience in a relaxed environment)
- Cafe traineeships and apprenticeships (within our social enterprise cafes)
- Monday Night Club (a weekly social club in Oxford)
- Wednesday Night Club (a weekly social club in Witney)
- Residential holidays (throughout the year)