"My son has the best times with Yellow Sub - they're really great and fun and he loves it and would like to go every day"
Yellow Submarine runs a variety of projects for adults living in Oxfordshire with mild or moderate learning disabilities and/or autism…
- The Compass Project (supported work experience in a relaxed environment)
- Cafe traineeships and apprenticeships (within our social enterprise cafes)
- Monday Night Club (a weekly social club in Oxford)
- Wednesday Night Club (a weekly social club in Witney)
- Residential holidays (throughout the year)