It's hard to exaggerate the effect this experience has had on me. I really do look at the world differently now.
Yellow Submarine runs a variety of projects for adults living in Oxfordshire with mild or moderate learning disabilities and/or autism…
- The Compass Project (supported work experience in a relaxed environment)
- Cafe Traineeships (within our social enterprise cafes)
- Monday Night Club (a weekly social club in Oxford)
- Wednesday Night Club (a weekly social club in Witney)
- Residential holidays (throughout the year)
- Adult Summer Day Activities (summer holidays only)